Pages

Saturday, April 23, 2011

#90 Turtle Gadget

Mandy at Beads for Brains found this cute gadget and sent me the link.  It is virtual pet turtles. If I click the water, it feeds them.  I don't think it does much else though.   If I installed it correctly, it should be on the right side of my blog, near the top of the page.  I'm not sure how long it will keep my interest, but it is awfully cute.

See it, right beside the post in the photo.  I hope it shows up for everyone, not just me! Pin It

5 comments:

  1. LOL, didn't realize those turtles were so slow moving! They have a fish one and the fish moves really fast. Looks cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They can even swim in reverse! I'm impressed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The turtles are cute! I have fish on mine, but am thinking I may need to adopt a hamster!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad that they are not only visible to me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I fed them for you :) very cute!

    ReplyDelete