Pages

Sunday, April 17, 2011

#84 Reflection

Today my plan was to draw a turtle on the steamy mirror after my shower.  I figured I would do a quick practice run on the little mirror first.  I changed the angle of the little mirror a little too enthusiastically and spun it right around.  Gotta love happy accidents!  When I did that, a fantastic reflection of my turtle showed up on the wall. The photos don't show it as well as I would have  liked, but I can't exactly go back take another one now.  I had to stop taking photos because my lens was steaming up.  This was the best one.

Although you can't see the "steam drawing", here is the mirror I drew on.

Pin It

2 comments:

  1. LOL, that is really cool! At first I thought you had a turtle ghost! Never would have expected that to happen with the mirror!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe I should have let the camera steam up a little, it would have looked more ghost-like!

    ReplyDelete