Pages

Thursday, April 14, 2011

#81 Ring: Attempt 2

I tried to make another ring today.  I don't think I like it.  It feels weird and it is kind of scratchy.  Plus it is on memory wire that is a little too large for my finger.  I tried to 'tighten the circle' which worked for about five minutes but being memory wire, it has gone back to it's original size.  I'm going to wear it for a while and see if I get used to it.




My sewing project will hopefully get done tomorrow.   Today was/is a busy day. Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Ange that ring is so cute, where did you get your little turtle? You cracked me up with that memory wire comment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fusion Beads again. I just searched "turtle" and all sorts of cool stuff I can't get at my local bead shop came up! I've only ever placed one order with them (under $20 too!) but almost everything was turtle related. I think i have one thing left that I haven't used yet, but I don't know what I am doing with them yet.

    ReplyDelete