Pages

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

#65 Turtle Ring

Ever since posting my ring a couple weeks back, I have been wondering if I could make myself one.  I suppose the answer is 'yes'.  And 'no'.  I saw one that I thought looked cool online and thought "I wonder if I could do that..."  I don't have the exact supplies but I thought I would see if I could do something similar with supplies that I already have.  I can.  But I don't like the style after all.  I've been wearing it all day and it isn't growing on me.  But now I know, right?  The ring I thought I liked had a charm dangling from it.  I have discovered that I don't like having a charm dangling on (off?) my finger.  Plus, it lines up in just such a way that my baby finger rubs annoyingly against it.  Oh well.  Live and learn.  At least nothing but the wire will be wasted.  Everything else can be put back in my stash.  I'm going to try something different once I get those supplies.  No dangles so I am pretty sure that the next idea will work better.
Here is todays effort:
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment