Pages

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

#52 Merit Badge Turtle

My merit badge came today!!!!
Back on March 2, Make Something 365 held a contest (which is over now) to earn your very own 365 merit badge.  All you had to do was make and post a video of your 365 project and end it by somehow showing the website address.  I decided to give it a shot.  I was so pleased when I was told that I qualified and that I had earned my own badge.
I turned it into a turtle!
Did you really not see that coming?????

Pin It

3 comments:

  1. I was going to make a flower with mine, but now I don't think I will. :)

    Your turtle came out great thought

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought turning the badge into a turtle would be a perfect tribute for me(from me?). I attached the velcro dot onto the turtle and used that to adhere the badge, so I can switch it up.
    I think you SHOULD make a flower with yours!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just might make one... I need to get some felt scraps first :) Maybe I will make it for my final flower.

    ReplyDelete