Saturday, March 19, 2011

#55 Stuffed Turtle

Today I made a little stuffed turtle.  I found a tutorial here.  But I couldn't find the pattern pieces.  So I just figured them out myself.  I gave mine a tail as well.  Then as I was looking for the tutorial a second time because I didn't save it to tell you where I got the idea I found a link to the pattern pieces!  I have them saved now.  I used purple fleece because I am tired of green felt turtles.

I think he is wondering why he didn't get a party hat.

Pin It


  1. I'm wondering why I didn't get a party hat too, and why it's taken me this long to find your blog?!

    So glad you connected with me through Megan. :)

    Your turtles are wonderful.

  2. That poor, left out turtle. I think he deserves a hat too.

    Your daughter, speaking on behalf of your turtle.

  3. Thanks Misha and Ann!

    As for my daughter, Did you see the post after this one?

  4. I love that the 365 project has us venturing toward other crafters for how-tos to help our own project.