Pages

Saturday, March 19, 2011

#55 Stuffed Turtle

Today I made a little stuffed turtle.  I found a tutorial here.  But I couldn't find the pattern pieces.  So I just figured them out myself.  I gave mine a tail as well.  Then as I was looking for the tutorial a second time because I didn't save it to tell you where I got the idea I found a link to the pattern pieces!  I have them saved now.  I used purple fleece because I am tired of green felt turtles.


I think he is wondering why he didn't get a party hat.

Pin It

5 comments:

  1. I'm wondering why I didn't get a party hat too, and why it's taken me this long to find your blog?!

    So glad you connected with me through Megan. :)

    Your turtles are wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That poor, left out turtle. I think he deserves a hat too.

    From,
    Your daughter, speaking on behalf of your turtle.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Misha and Ann!

    As for my daughter, Did you see the post after this one?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that the 365 project has us venturing toward other crafters for how-tos to help our own project.

    ReplyDelete