Pages

Monday, March 21, 2011

#57 Nailpolish turtle

I thought I would paint my nails today.  Something I rarely do.  I foolishly thought that painting a turtle on my nail would be quick and easy.  I guess I'll never know how people paint intricate pictures on their nails.  I figured that a toothpick would be the best tool for the job so I got out my polish and a toothpick and got to work. 


This is the best that I could do.  I "decorated" my left-hand baby finger.  I am now more impressed than I ever was by people who paint their nails with pictures!  Sorry for the poor picture quality.  I could not get a good, clear picture of my own hand.  I took about a dozen pictures trying to get one.  It would also appear that I still have some green stain on the side of my nail.  Hmmm... I didn't realize that was there, I can't see that normally.  Gotta love a close up photo!
Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Very impressive! That took a steady hand!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that looks pretty darn good to me!! You're going to be an expert in no time :)

    ReplyDelete