Pages

Friday, March 11, 2011

#47 Jell-o Turtle

I knew that I would not have a lot of time today,so I started this turtle yesterday.  It is made out of Jell-o!  I used a mold that I have had forever.  For a few minutes I thought that the turtle wasn't going to come out, but eventually it did.  *phew*  It just wouldn't have tasted the same if I had to eat it directly from the mold.
Here is the mold filled with jell-o.  It has been in there about 24 hours so it has definitely set.

Here is the mold.  I took this because I had feared that my jell-o wouldn't hold it's shape and I wanted to prove that it really started out as a turtle!

But once I finally got it out of the mold, it looked just like it was supposed to.






And tasted delicious.  Cherry jell-o, my favourite. Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment