Pages

Thursday, July 14, 2011

#171 Harry Potter Turtle

I tried to make a play on words but nothing works for me.  "Harry Turtle"  was too obvious and "Harry Potter-tle" only worked in my head.
Tomorrow (or even tonight for some lucky people) the final Harry Potter movie comes out.  I am excited to see it.  Somehow I decided that it would be a good idea to crash my kids' party (so to speak) and go with them to see the movie in Imax 3D on opening day. (I love that they still like having me around.  Even their friend doesn't mind me going.  And It's not because they want me to buy them stuff because they know I won't!) What I didn't really take into consideration was how early I would have to get up and get out of the house!  We are going to the 10am showing and it is a good hour long bus/subway ride away.  Plus we want to get there plenty early so we get good seats.  The last thing we want is front row!  So we are leaving at *gasp* 7am.  I'm not normally conscious at 7am!  It is going to be an interesting day.

Here is my Harry Potter Turtle.   :)
Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Ohhhh...it's so niceee!:) ...a great idea!;)
    Elisa

    ReplyDelete