Pages

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

#162 Autobot Turtle

My teenage girls LOVE  Transformers.
As I type this, the girls are sitting in a movie theatre, in the best seats in the house thanks to getting there over an hour before the movie started, and are just starting to watch Transformers 3: Dark of the Moon in 3D.  Our oldest surprised her sister by planning and treating her to the movie.  Hubby found and couldn't resist buying a Bumblebee T-shirt for our youngest (her favourite character) today.  So it has been a "Transformers" kind of day.  Why should my turtle be any different?
I googled the Autobot symbol and added to it using Powerpoint and came up with this Autobot Turtle.
Pin It

5 comments:

  1. Love it, and I'm sure my son (who also just saw the movie) will too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now you can make a Decepticon turtle, too. :) Cute idea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so neat! We have Transformers fans at my house too, both my son and my husband.

    ReplyDelete