Pages

Thursday, June 30, 2011

#157 Throw-Away Turtle (mostly)

The girls use plastic, disposable cutlery in their lunch bags for school.  They get a lot of mileage out of a $1 bag of cutlery (8 each of forks, knives and spoons) because we wash and reuse them.  They have been working on the purple ones for over a year now and are down to very little so I picked some pink ones up a while ago.  Add that to a plastic plate and little bowl and ta-da, a new turtle is born.  (The bowl is a keeper and the reason I added "mostly" to the title.)
Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Just saw the turtle quilt pattern here and thought of you! http://www.spooloffish.com/quilt-patterns.htm

    Hugs
    Naomi

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think I'd have the ambition/patience/talent/desire to make a whole quilt, but I'm wondering if I could make one on a pillow.
    Thank you so much for thinking of me Naomi!!!

    ReplyDelete