Pages

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

#24 Glass and Wire Turtle

Today's turtle is made with one of those pieces of glass that look sort of like a squashed marble and bent wire.  If I was smart, I would have taken a photo of it before I glued it together.  However, hindsight is 20/20, and I didn't think to take glue drying time into account.  So now my newest turtle is lying on it's back with a belly covered in wet E-6000 glue.

It is dry enough to touch, so I took a picture of it in my hand.  I will take and post a better photo tomorrow.  One without my reflection in it!



I did turn that shrinky turtle into a cell phone charm too.  Yeah, I know that I left the plastic on the screen.  It doesn't look that bad in person and my screen is still unscathed after almost a year of use.
Pin It

2 comments: