Pages

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

#16 Clay Turtle, part 1

Today's title may change to "#16 The Turtle That Didn't Happen".  I am trying to make a turtle out of clay. It just isn't working.  I've never used this before and it is rather gooey and sticky and isn't really holding any shape.  I am letting it sit for a little while in the hopes that it will become more workable.  Or until my frustration dies down and I can try some more.  Hopefully I will be posting a success later.  I am thinking positive.
Here is my sticky, gooey excuse for a turtle so far.
Stay tuned.  I'll let you know what happens with/to it later this evening!  I am optimistic that it will be good turtley news.  :)

Update: Letting it sit for a while looks like it may have worked.  Part 2 will be on a different day, after it is dry and finished. Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment