Pages

Sunday, January 29, 2012

What to do, what to do......

I won't tell you that I miss my daily turtle making.  That would be a lie.  I did enjoy this project, but I am glad that it has ended.  The last month of it was the biggest challenge for me.  I think I had just run out of ideas and inspiration.  I have seen so many people start 365 projects and then drop out, some with warning, some without, and I was determined to stick with it.  I am proud of myself for finishing.  Some of my turtles were less than spectacular, but that is the way life is.  Some days are less spectacular than others!  If my future crafting ends up being turtle related, or when I peel a layer off that weight loss turtle I'll still post here.

One of the things I learned through this project is that I enjoy blogging.  Maybe not daily, but it is fun!  I like being part of this community so I'm not leaving.  I've noticed that there is a bit of a shortage of craft blogs out there, so I have begun one of my own.  (haha.  Sarcasm is so hard to portray in type!)  I do a variety of crafts and follow a lot of tutorials so this is where I plan to post my craftiness.  Won't you join me there?
Crafty Distractions

Thank you for being a part of my turtle adventure! Pin It

3 comments:

  1. Wow, you finished your project!!!! Congratulations! I got lost in my own busy life and stopped checking in on everyone's progress for a while. But I see today you did it! I hope you keep on creating. And kudos on finishing your 365 days!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed following your turtle blog!

    :-)

    You did a great job!

    ReplyDelete