Pages

Sunday, January 8, 2012

#348 Return of the Motivating Turtle

Or maybe I should say: Return of the giant motivating turtle.
Wayyyyyyy back on post #63 from the end of March I made a little, layered turtle  who was supposed to inspire me to lose twenty pounds.  I was supposed to remove a layer every time I lost five pounds until I was down to the original little turtle.  Well, you may or may not have noticed that I never posted any revealing of layers.  That is because I never lost anything but my motivation.  Well, it is returning.  Right after I make one last treat that I have been putting off.  So in a week or two I should be actually working on losing weight.
Sadly, in the mean time, I had to add a layer.  So here is today's heavily layered turtle.
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment