Pages

Thursday, December 1, 2011

#310 L'Rock Turtle

What on earth is "L'Rock"?   That is what you are wondering isn't it?  L'Rock is my good friend Laura.  I have known her for about ten years.  We met when Hubby and I went to a bar that had a live band and she was the singer.  We got to talking that night and have been friends ever since.  We were even at her wedding (to the band's guitarist!) a few years ago.  She has been talking about recording her own CD for as long as I have known her and today her dream came true!  Her CD Law of Attraction  was released today!!!!!!
I am crazily excited for her, very happy for her, and very proud of her all at once.
I am the proud owner of a copy of her CD and decided to make it into my turtle for today.



I have not been asked to 'plug' her music, I am just a friend and a big fan.  Having said that, if you would like to listen to a teaser, please go to her website: L'Rock Music and click the 'music' tab. If you like what you hear, you could even click on the store and get a copy of your very own or to give as a gift!
And you can watch her video!  (My friend has her own music video!!!! How cool is that??)



Light My Fuse from L' Rock on Vimeo.

Okay.  I'll stop now.  If you read all the way to the end...   Thank you! Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment