Pages

Thursday, September 29, 2011

#247 Giant "Squashed Marble" Magnet

If you've been following me, you may have noticed that I really like what I refer to as squashed marbles.  Today I stumbled across extra large ones!!!!!  So, now I have a new fridge magnet!  I don't know what I am going to do if we ever get a stainless steel fridge.  I'm told that they aren't magnetic! 

The only thing that I don't like about these is that they distort my pictures a bit.  But I'm already over that.
Here is my new "cottage turtle" magnet:



And here it is beside the regular sized squashed marbles.  See?  GIANT!
Pin It

2 comments:

  1. LOL, that is very cool! Put a bezel around it and make a pendant too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Mandy.
    I could just glue a bail to the back and make a pendant too! :)

    ReplyDelete