Pages

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

#240 Beaded Turtle

Mandy from Beads for Brains posted an adorable beaded turtle she found about two weeks ago.  I finally tried it today.  She said that hers took about ten minutes.  I was obviously doing something wrong because mine took about two hours!!!!!  lus mine is rather flat where hers is nicely rounded.   The tutorial (Mandy has it linked in the post of hers that I linked to) is in Russian.  I translated it and never saw any indication as to what to thread the beads on so I used thread.  I think it would have turned out better if I had used wire.  I made a mess of it's head too.  I think I will try again one day using wire.  Hopefully it won't take another two hours!

But it is still kinda cute.  :)
Pin It

1 comment:

  1. I think he looks great! He looks rounded to me! I'm not sure wire will work well, but if you try it let me know, I'm curious. Glad you liked him!

    ReplyDelete