Pages

Sunday, October 9, 2011

#257 Pies!!!!!!

Tomorrow is Thanksgiving here in Canada but  a lot of us had our dinner tonight.  And of course, you can't have Thanksgiving dinner without pie!  We always have two.  A pumpkin pie for me and our youngest, and a lemon meringue pie for the two weirdos in the house who don't like pumpkin pie (the youngest and I usually manage to scam a little piece of that too!!)
So, as you may have guessed, I made two pies today.

I tried poking a turtle into the bottom of the lemon meringue pie crust.  It didn't look half-bad raw, but pretty much disappeared when it was cooked.

We had more filling than crust for the pumpkin so I put the extra filling in two ramekins and placed a little turtle on top made of the leftover pie crust dough.









I'm stuffed.  Pin It

1 comment: