I have a little butterfly that I beaded years ago stuck to the corner of the bathroom mirror. Unfortunately, the wire I used doesn't seem to like moisture and it is looking pretty funky. I decided a while ago that I was going to make a little turtle to replace it. I made this one today. I used different wire than the butterfly that is painted as well as a thicker gauge. That may not have been such a good idea because the turtle didn't pull together as well as it should have. I used peach in it's shell because our bathroom is peach and I was trying to make the turtle coordinate a little. I may remake this down the road using gold coloured wire in the correct gauge. I haven't put it up yet because I want to be a little stealthy about it and see if the kids notice. They still haven't mentioned the gourd or the pears.